Friday 15 June 2012

He qualifies the called

When I look around at my fellow Christians I see so many of them saying or doing things that they should not. Although I may guide or suggest, it is not for me to condemn them. I do not know their relationship with God or what God has planned for them.We all fall short of the Glory of God because we are not perfect. Even the great people in the Bible had issues:

Jacob was a cheater;
Peter had a temper;
David had an affair;
Noah got drunk;
Jonah ran from God;
Paul was a murderer;
Gideon was insecure;
Miriam was a gossiper;
Martha was a worrier;
Thomas was a doubter;
Sara was impatient;
Elijah was moody;
Moses stuttered;
Zaccheus was short;
Abraham was old and
Lazarus was dead.

God does not called the Qualified,
instead he qualifies the called.

No comments:

Post a Comment